Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodluck, My Brother ;)

Assalamualaikum..
Today is my first final exam and a very crucial day for my brother because he's doing thesist final test (what I say "sidang" in english? :p) Today, at 09.00 pm, my brother doing that in his college, University of Indonesia. InsyaAllah after that, he has new name, Rianto Abduh Syakur, S.Sos, M.I.Kom (Is that correct spelling? :p) Amin amin. I always pray the best for you. You can do it! And after that you can realize your dream to take the scholarship, right? What? Studying again?!?! *smoky head* Ahahaha my brother is a person who thirst about knowledge. So, he will continue to study and learn if there is a chance, and I always support him. Goodluck for your thesist final test, Mas! Pray for me, for my final exam, ya! and so do I :)

Goodluck!

 Mas Ryan and Me


Big hug,
ajengasa

No comments:

Post a Comment