Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Suppa Cute Cupcakes

Assalamualaikum..
Hmm.... I just wanna share about cupcakes. Yes, cupcakes! I do love cupcakes. But, I love to see the cupcakes than eat :p How about you? After I buy the cupcakes, I just wanna to let it into that box (what I say in english? :p) without eating, because the shape is funny right? Suppaaaaaa cuteeeee!! It feels like, I just want to buy a lot and only put in my room wahahahahah! I can design the cupcakes with my own! Last Saturday, my friends, Dini bought the cupcakes with soft color. Unfortunately, the cute cupcakes (which we can design before) must tell them (the bakery) first. So, Dini bougth the simply cupcakes. My boyf doesn't like the cupcakes so much (He doesn't like the sweet food), so I ate the cupcakes alone! wahahahahahah soooo yummyyy. Do you wanna to eat this suppaaa cute cupcakes? Hmmm, I think no :p





Suppa cute right? And this is I wore cupcakes glasses! :D


love,
ajengasa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment